Provides Turf Grooming Services
Distributor of Greens Groomer Worldwide
Turf is an Investment
- With proper maintenance, prevent premature degradation of fibers.
- Maximize the longevity of your turf.
- Maintains high traffic areas in correcting uneven & unsafe surface due to infill displacement.
- Overtime infill compacts, changes, settles & shifts, resulting in a hard and slippery surface. Relieve infill compaction with deep grooming and infill replacement, which will maintain the G-Max levels for safe play.
- Removes foreign debris that collect over time.
- Provides a surface that is consistent and brings confidence to the athlete
How is standard turf maintenance different from LMC’s Deep Grooming?
- Professional field inspection and reporting
- Infill depth check
- De-compaction of infill beneath the surface
- Add additional infill if needed
- Redistribute and level infill in high traffic
areas, placing infill between the fibers
- Remove foreign debris and contaminants
Is your field safe? LMC offers in House & Third Party G-Max testing as a CES Vendor with equipment and staffing that meet ATSM
standards and certifications. Why Test?
- Annual testing demonstrates a serious and proactive commitment to safety
- Fields rarely become unsafe overnight, testing once a year can provide a warning of emerging safety issues
- Significant changes in g-max readings can be an early sign that problems are developing within the turf system – an annual test can alert you to these problems before they become critical
- Annual testing generates a meaningful historical record that can be important if warranty or liability issues arise
- Testing once a year isn’t a “budget buster”, but a reasonable expense of keeping safety ratings in your facilities.